Why Christianity increasingly suffers from discrimination and persecution
An article I wrote appeared with the above mentioned title in:
- CDU/CSU Parliamentary Group in the German Bundestag (ed.). Compass “C”, Berlin, 2017. pp. 61–68.
The book contains additional articles on religious freedom by Franz Josef Jung (pp. 43–46), Ahmad Mansour (pp. 55–60), Heribert Hirte (pp. 69–72) and Volker Kauder (on the International Parliamentary Association, pp. 73–78).
The book, which contains 92 pages, begins with articles by the Chairman of the German Bishops’ Conference, Cardinal Reinhard Marx, and the Chairman of the Council of the Evangelical Church in Germany, Bishop Heinrich Bedford-Strohm.
- Order the free print version at www.cducsu.de/publikationen
- Compass “C” – ‘The Christian Image of Man as the Foundation for the Politics of the CDU/CSU Parliamentary Group in the Bundestag’ – German Title: ‚Das christliche Menschenbild als Grundlage für die Politik der CDU/CSU-Bundestagsfraktion‘ (PDF-Download)
- English translation of the article by Thomas Schirrmacher: The devastating Situation Christian Minorities face in non-democratic Countries
- Original article by Thomas Schirrmacher: Die verheerende Lage christlicher Minderheiten in nichtdemokratischen Ländern